Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Why?

Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why do I have to take a benchmark if I passed the HSPA? These benchmarks are to help prepare us for the HSPA and to record our progress in the class it's for. The only reason i'm in Algebra 2 is because of the way the school runs things here. So I already passed my big test that we had to prepare so hard for yet I still need to take tests preparing me for something i've already completed...? That's like winning the gold at the Olympics, deciding you're ready to reitre from going for the gold again, but still being forced to train to get it. There's no reason for you to train for it, but you're being forced to do it anyway. I'm starting to get really annoyed at the way things are run here. I'm ready to go back to Highland now, even if our mascot is a Tarton. For those who don't know a Tarton is the plaid design on scotsman man-skirts, like the checkerboard design. Yeah I know what you're thinking we can't even have the scotsman as our mascot we just get the design on the skirt he's wearing. But I could deal with that. This place is nice, but I hate the curriculum. I miss the hustle and bustle of manuevering through hallways. I miss the freedom of wearing what I want to school. I miss the ten minute bus ride as opposed to this hellish thrity minute ride. I miss teachers actually teaching. I miss my old life and I'm seriously thinking of doing everything in my power to go back to it..

2 comments:

  1. dont you dare leave.....you are a terrible person for even thinking about that

    ReplyDelete
  2. DON'T LEAVE ME! IFESHOHJGNIOGRIOEIOJKDJFHGGH!

    ReplyDelete