Monday, May 10, 2010

Part 2 of the Amazing Movie Adventure

After seeing all those sad people, Bobby and Dana finally show up to the movies. I'm ready to see the movie we're going in we got the tickets and...we need to go buy snacks. We have to walk to the dollar store and buy some goodies. Rawr jgjidgfjasgfusgfugsfsjo. Ok so we walk to the dollar store and i find this nifty little stuffed dinosaur. This thing was uber cool. When you pressed a button its mouth opened and closed and it growled. Me and the dino made out. Then Bob decides "I'm gonna buy some cookies." So I think it'll be a little pack of cookies, but no. He buys a package of 30 cookies. Here's where the best part about it is. Bobby tries to put this giant pack of cookies in his pants to sneak them in. Not only was the giant rectangle bulging from the leg of his pants noticeable, but everytime he took a step you heard the crinkle of the wrapper around the cookie package. Needless to say Bob tried every idea possible for sneaking these cookies in after his first failure. He tried putting them in his shirt, he asked me to put them in my pants, tried Dana's hoodie, Dana's pants etc etc. The final and working idea proposed by Dana: Take the cookies out of the wrapper and dump them out of the plastic tray into the wrap to make a little bag of cookies instead of a tray/package of them. This made them much less noticeable when in Bobby's pants, due to certain *ahem* places the cookies could be placed to possibly appear as something else *ahem*. Nothing else to interesting happened however. Bob got to eat his cookies in the movies, Iron Man 2 rocked, and I got to enjoy a night out at the movies with my friends. Though I don't think I can look at cookies the same way... Oh and some little 7 year old girls told Bob to get a haircut, that was hilarious.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm...wonder where he put the cookies? I kind of wish I had gone just so I could see that!

    ReplyDelete