Monday, May 3, 2010

Post Numero Uno

So this is post number one. I've never really blogged before but Mr. Williams told me this first one should be about me or something. Well I don't really know what to say. I'm 16 years old and I live in Blackwood NJ. I play lots of video games and am always looking for new technologies coming out. There isn't really much else to say because if you're reading this you probally already know me. If you don't then there is no reason for you to know me anyway. Either way I'm hoping to have a lot of posts about just random things I feel like typing about or things going on around me. So I guess this first one is done so i guess wait for my next post then.

2 comments:

  1. your not supossed to say your hometown......EPIC FAIL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't care if they know where I live there's like 1000000000000000000000000000000000000 houses in Blackwood

    ReplyDelete