Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Pinky...(Pinkie? Pinkies?...)

So yesterday I discovered these little thing on my hands called a Pinky. Or is it Pinkie? Or Pinkies? I don't know either way these nifty little tools are tiny fingers that can be used to do stuff. I used them to pull the right trigger on my Xbox controller, resulting in a MW2 kill! It was cool because I always use the pointer finger, but this time they caught a break. The Pinky can be used for other things as well. Something in a hard to reach spot that your other fingers can't fit into? Use your Pinky! Intense research on the internet states every human is born with two, one per hand. Look next to your ring finger on your hands. You should see a finger smaller than the others. That's your Pinky. Now go forth and use your Pinky for good. And don't go to the darkside with them. They do not have cookies. Though they do in fact have toasters. Yum toast.

1 comment: